Do not hesitate to contact us for further information or to make a booking
Domaine Notre-Dame de la Route
Ch. des Eaux-Vives 17
Phone: +41 26 409 75 00
Fax: +41 26 409 75 01
The Domaine is attentive to the future of our planet. We encourage you to use public transports.
Download our maps for pedestrians and cars (pdf).
- 35 free places at the Domaine
- White zones in the zone at 30km per hour
- Paid parking in Comanon Centre/Nuithonie (pedestrian access via the Domaine’s garden)
- Stop at Nuithonie + 5 minutes by foot, access through the garden
Lines 2 et 11
- Stop at Villars-Vert + 5 minutes by foot, access by Chemin des Eaux-Vives
- Many places at the Domaine
- Recharge for electric bicycles at the Cormanon school (10 minutes by foot)
- Rooms and interior spaces are smoke-free areas
- Some of our rooms are accessible to people with a reduced mobility or disability. Upon request, it’s also possible to have a medical bed installed.
- Dogs and cats allowed / CHF 15.00 per night
- Guide dog: free
- Child up to 12 years old free, from 12 years old CHF 50.00 per night
Working at CIS
Find the Domaine on Facebook.